Sunday, June 16, 2013

Im So Far Behind But I Gotta Start Somewhere!! (April 2012)

Tonight was the first time in over a year that I can remember both of my kids being in the bed before 8 and I have been sitting here pondering all of the things that I could be doing to "catch up!"  Things like cleaning my house, washing clothes, folding clothes, putting up clothes, getting ready for tomorrow, and the list could go on and on. Basically all those task that seem to consume your life day in and day out leaving so little time for the important things in life.  There simply isn't enough time in a 24 hour period to accomplish all of those things that you have planned, but, I do try my best!  So instead of tackling all or any of those tasks that sit before me I decided to sit down and attempt to take a stab at catching you up on our world over the past 14 months.  At this point Im not exactly sure how I am going to pack it all in, but I am going to try my best.

April 2012:  This is going to be so much fun going through pictures over the past year!  I remember this like it was yesterday!  We had to get Adam to tape a piece of wood on the gas pedal so that Luke and Addison could reach.  I will have to say that their driving skills were a little off but you should see them now!  

Get ready because you are going to a lot of these two kids!  They are best friends and I love them both sooooo much!  

Uncle Adam showing Addison and Luke how his tobacco plants grow in the green house.  They were amazed!
 Baby Broughton brewing inside (Im so behind because he is walking now!)
This is one of my favorite pictures of my family in front of Red Oak Church's cross at Easter.  How Great is our Almighty God!
 Luke being all boy in is Sunday best!
 We love to visit the strawberry patch on 903 every year.  This is Luke taking a look at one of the rabbits on the farm.  
 MMMM.....Pizza!! One of Luke's favorite!
 Pool in April??  Yes it was WAY too cold to be getting into the pool but Landon had to figure that on his own.  
 Luke on the other had just wanted to test the waters with his hand!
 Love this picture
 Landon lost his first tooth in April 2012.  He was sooo proud!
 Easter egg hunt in Winterville with over 10,000 eggs spread all over the field.  
 Landon with a full basket of eggs.  He found 1 of the 10 prize eggs for the second year in the row.  Now that is some favor!
 Family fishing day.  Love this picture of Luke patiently waiting for the big bite!
 Daddy says thumbs up to Luke catching a fish!
Landon concentrating on catching the biggest bass.  He is so competitive! 
 Most Outstanding Award for this smart boy!  Proud Mama and Daddy
 Landon's first grade class after their easter egg hunt.  I enjoyed spending the day with Landon and his friends.
 Chillin' in his ECU hat.
 Grandma helping Luke out of the hole.  He loved his little jeep!

So excited I made it through April of 2012.  Now on to May 2012 for my next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment